Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cate, Chris, and the girls

I had a fun evening hanging out with this family at the Rose Garden. The place was packed with Homecoming kids, but we made the best of it. The girls were simply adorable - loaded with personality, curiosity and energy. The girls are a lot like my boys in terms of the sibling rivalry and competition. The difference is that as soon as they're done, they are so affectionate towards each other (my boys aren't, they just go about their own way). All 3 kids warmed up to me right away, and that always makes things easier.


I'm the middle child of 3, as is Rowan - I was really amused with the flower eating picture because it reminded me of myself - using humor for attention.
I love the intensity of Aidan's eyes here.

B. is just sooo cute! I love the innocence of childhood.

No comments: