Sunday, July 27, 2008

Jamie's Senior Photos

The weather today was iffy. The sky was gray and hazy, with flat lighting, all day. I had an appointment with Jamie for senior photos at 6:30pm. I was on the verge of calling her to see if the weather was good enough since she had a little time yet before the yearbook deadline. But, I held back. Jamie's sister Dee was home from the Academy, and I knew that it'd be better to have Dee in some pictures than having perfect clouds. No worries.. by 5:00pm, the haze cleared to a partly cloudy, blue sky. My favorite!

Well, I've worked with this family before with Dee's senior photos last year. What can you say? Jamie and Dee are soooo different, but both nice, funny, great to work with. No wonder, their parents are the same way - funny, nice, prompt, polite.. great people. Certainly not all the time, but most of the time, great people have great kids.

Jamie will graduate from Hudson High in June, and will move on to college study to be a veterinarian.







No comments: