Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shark boys

I don't know how this got started exactly. I believe it was a request for "crazy hair." Mitchie's hair wouldn't spike right, but seemed to stand on end right down the middle. When I finished, he said that he thought it looked like a shark fin on his head. Sean had to have the same hairdo. Pics taken with new "point and shoot." I've not decided if I like the camera's images yet. But these are straight out of the camera, nothing but red-eye reductions done....

Sean digging for dinosaur bones from a "Dino Dig" Christmas gift.


Mitchell, as "Super Wake-up Man." Completely his idea of what kind of costume he needs to wake up his teenage college brother, who might not be seen until 2pm. Costume includes necktie, Santa hat, red cape, and mallet from whack-a-mole.

No comments: