Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sarah and Jeremy

Today was officially the biggest bridal party I've ever had. There were 7 bridesmaids, 7 groomsmen, a couple of ushers, 1 honorary bridesmaids, 2 junior groomsmen, a ring bearer, a flower girl, and of course, the bride and groom. I'm really grateful I bought a new lens this week. It was harder fitting everyone on the altar than it was fitting everyone in the view of the lens. The super wide 10-22mm got plenty of use, no doubt. It was a perfect day for a wedding (no rain, no wind, moderate temperature). There are tons of pictures, and I've just scratched the surface. I wanted to get some previews out there before Sarah and Jeremy take off for their honeymoon. Enjoy!










1 comment:

sotiris said...

HI there great blog if you would like to reciprocate links with me on any of your blogs or websites my email is sotiris@wealthclub.ws or just go to http://www.worldinternetsummit.ws
http://www.organicgardening.me

Sotiris Bassakaopoulos

P.S Have a wonderful Day